Hönle SteriWhite Air Q115
Compact UVC air disinfection unit for the inactivation of germs in aerosols with wall / ceiling mount
• UVC circulating air sterilizer in modern design
• For rooms with personal stay
• For reliable inactivation of viruses, bacteria and mold spores
• Equipped with high performance UVC low pressure lamps
• Housings and light traps reliably protect against UV radiation
• Modern, slim design
• Chemical-free air disinfection for rooms with personal occupancy
• Reliable inactivation of viruses, bacteria and mold spores
• Safe operation
• Lifetime of the UVC emitters up to 16.000 h
• No ozone formation
Chemical-free room air disinfection with UVC
The SteriWhite Air Q115 is a highly efficient disinfection system for the reliable inactivation of microorganisms such as viruses, bacteria and fungal spores in indoor air.
Safety was given the highest priority during development: The powder-coated sheet steel housing meets the safety regulations for UV radiation.
In addition, specially developed light traps ensure that the UVC radiation remains inside the housing.
In addition, the UVC lamps emit light with a wavelength of 254 nm, which enables ozone-free operation.
All of this means that the SteriWhite Air Q115 can be used in closed rooms with people inside without any concerns.
The air contaminated with germs is led into the interior of the housing by powerful, very quiet fans.
Here it flows past UVC low-pressure lamps and is irradiated with a wavelength of 254 nm, which immediately inactivates the DNA of the viruses, bacteria and mold spores.
The air flows sterilized into the room.
It is supplied ready to plug in with a connecting cable of three meters in length.
The air sterilizer is simply switched on and off at the touch of a button.
Hönle UVC lamps have a very long service life (up to 16,000 operating hours).
A LED display on the housing indicates when the lamp is due to be replaced.
For rooms where people stay, especially with requirements for low noise emission:
• Doctor’s offices
• Treatment rooms
• Retail trade
• Nursing and retirement homes
• Meeting rooms
• Meeting rooms
• Reception areas
• Waiting rooms
In addition to the housing, the SteriWhite Air Q115 has specially designed light traps to ensure that the device is completely safe for people to use.
Fulfilled EC directives:
• EMV Directive 2014/30/EU
• Low Voltage Directive 2014/35/EU
• RoHS 2 Directive 2011/65/EU
• Photobiological Safety 2018/EN 62471