Infrared heating is indeed a good and economical solution, both for main and auxiliary heating, and it is a very economical alternative to all convection heating systems such as accumulation heating or gas boiler, heat pumps, solid fuel combustion and electric heating, in combination with solar panels, this is a very promising solution.
Infrared heating is extremely well known for eliminating damp and mould, and gets rid of the spores preventing the damp coming back.
Infrared heating offers also different health benefits, and is ideal for people with exzema, psoriasis or dermatitis. As well, it is good for rheumatism, arthritis and joint conditions, and especially good for elder people and those who feel the cold easily.
We have different solutions for infrared heating; however, it is important to choose the right appliance for the right application (room).
The choice of the correct device as well as the number of devices for each room or room depends on :
* The surface area (in m²) and shape of the room to be heated.
* The desired heating speed or the room to be heated.
(eg radiant Heaters heat up much faster than IR heating panels)
* The place that is available to hang. (wall or ceiling)
* The decorative aspect. (and your taste & design)
We supply two types Infralia infrared heating devices :
1. Infrared heating panels with low surface temperature (100°C) – which means a slow heating up time of the room. (not for bathroom)
2. Infrared radiant heaters with a high surface temperature (240 – 380°C) – this means a very fast heating up time of the room.
In terms of energy consumption, we can state that our infrared systems save around 30 to 40% compared to conventional heating with electricity (accumulation), gas or fuel oil.